Notes for parents/guardians
Although coaches are present, parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times children must not be left unattended at any time
• Adults are NOT permitted to use equipment: Play Gym is a children’s session only
• NO shoes are permitted in the gym: shoes must be removed before entering
• Socks are to be worn, especially if children are using the trampoline
• NO food, drinks or chewing gum are to be taken into the gym.
• If your child has any illness that we need to be aware of, e.g. epilepsy, asthma etc please inform a member of staff in the gym
COVID Specific Information
- We will take your telephone number on entry.
- All parents and children will pass through a temperature scanner at our front doors, any person with a temperature at or above 38 degrees will not be permitted entry.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitiser at the point of entry for adults and children or if you prefer to use a toddler specific product you may use your own. Sanitising stations are available around the gym and we ask that you use these periodically throughout your activity time.
- People returning from a holiday or local lockdown areas where quarantining is required will not be permitted entry until the relevant time period has passed.
- Parents will be required to wear a mask in the Centre for the duration of their visit, this includes the gym.
- We ask that you bring as few personal belongings into the gym as possible and, where there is a need to bring items, please use a bag.